Lighting plays a significant role in a restaurant's atmosphere. A well-executed lighting plan reinforces the restaurant's image while encouraging repeat guests. Bevolo Lighting Designer, Jennifer Leslie, worked with the owners of Balise to select all of the interior and exterior lighting. She selected a well edited mix of vintage pieces, reproductions, hand-forged iron chandeliers, and gas lanterns that create a captivating and inviting space. The variety of light sources add interest and establish layers of functional and ambient light.
Pictured from Top to Bottom:
1. Bevolo Barber Shop Pendant: This is a classic Barbershop pendant with a clear glass round globe and brass medium socket base. It was designed to be used in a number of applications including over an island, vanity or bar. The Barber Shop is available in electric on hanging wire.
2. Barber Shop Pendant: Detailed image of the Barber Shop Pendant complete with an Edison bulb at the Balise bar.
3. Bevolo Collection Vintage Chandelier: The Bevolo Collection features an extensive assortment of interior lighting, antique furniture, and collectible one-of-a-kind finds. Sourced worldwide by Mr. Bevolo, from a church in France to a collector's attic, these unique pieces add history to any space.
4. Country French Chandelier: Based on a classic French style, the Country French Chandelier is constructed of wrought iron and features a stately brass ring at the bottom and brass wire wrapping accents on its arms (Multiple Sizes Available).
5. Country French Chandelier: The Country French Chandelier in the main dining room at Balise.
6. Zara Pendant: Thoughtful aged elements define the lavish Zara Pendant. An ornate handcrafted wrought iron frame, finished in Viejo Gold and Silver, supports seeded glass panes and smoky crystal pendants (Multiple Sizes Available).
Photos by Josh Brasted, http://www.joshbrasted.com/.