Lanterns that were built
60 years ago are still burning in the French Quarter! Most competing lanterns of lesser quality generally have a much shorter life expetancy. If you want to buy a lantern that lasts made by real craftsman, you want a Bevolo lantern. View the comparison.
Crafted to last a Lifetime
Since 1945 Bevolo has been manufacturing the highest quality traditional, antique, and custom designed hand-made lighting fixtures.
Today, Bevolo Gas and Electric Lights is the largest manufacturer of hand-made, open-flame copper lanterns in the world. Bevolo prides itself in the five areas that have made us who we are over the years.
- – We care about putting the correct size and style on your home
- –Bevolo Lanterns are lifetime fixtures and will be the last you will ever have to buy
- – Bevolo Lanterns only increase in beauty as the copper ages
- – We never discontinue a style of light
- – Aviation technology is the root of our hand riveted lights’ strength
- – The purest copper has a projected life of 300 years
- – Our lights feature the most energy efficient burner in the world
- – Lifetime burners and secondary baffling systems ensure operability in any climate/environment
- – We are proud to be not only American made, but Louisiana made in Orleans, Jefferson and St. Tammany Parishes!
BEVOLO Gas & Electric Lights has manufactured traditional and antique lighting since 1945. We hold true to the belief that old world craftsmanship is what truly makes our fixtures last a lifetime. In fact, lanterns that were built 60 years ago are still burning in the French Quarter! Bevolo Lights are only made in Louisiana, supporting local economies for generations.